INCLUDED IN THIS BOX
Axis LED Recessed Troffer, 1 PCs
User Guide, 1 Set
1) Unpack and carefully examine the product.
2) Report any damage and save all packing materials if any parts were damaged during shipping.
3) Do not attempt to use this apparatus if it is damaged.
1) CONSULT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN TO ENSURE CORRECT BRANCH CIRCUIT CONDUCTOR.
2) The product should be installed and operated by a qualified electrician or technician in accordance with relevant local codes.
3) Risk of electric shock. Ensure that main power source is off when wiring or soldering the sections of the product.
1) Prior to cleaning the product, make sure it has been disconnected form the power supply.
2) Use a dry or slightly moistened cloth for cleaning.
3) Never use any chemicals or abrasive materials for cleaning.
1) The product must be at a minimum distance of 0.2 m from ANY FLAMMABLE MATERIALS.
2) The product must not be installed into ceilings or walls that contain heat-insulating materials.
1) Turn off main power before installation.
2) Remove ceiling panel.
3) Connect the LED recessed troffer to the main power outlet.
4) Fix the LED recessed troffer into the ceiling.